What you'll need:
- Painters Tape
- Mason jar (from Goodwill)
- 3 Battery powered candles (Family Dollar)
- Gold spray paint (Home Depot)
- Pen or something to mark glass with
What to do:
- Use tape to create a striped design as you wish. A pen will you mark/distance the tape properly.
- Spray paint the mason jar with 1-3 coats. Follow directions as stated on the spray paint can.
- Wait to dry.
- Take off tape.
- Put candles inside.
***Very cute decoration, especially if you like night lights or shit like that. However, I put all this effort in this project only to realize I have no use for this. So I am using it as one of those memory jars for 2014. I saw it on Pinterest and obviously I am about that DIY life, so I am obligated to follow any cute idea that is presented to me via that website.
Oh, and happy new year! I will have a looooooooooong post about my big new years resolution (thats oh so not original)